Monday, May 18, 2009

The Work Moves On

On Friday we finished the transfers with President (kind of- we only need to fine tune some things) I know my new area and my new companion. I am going to be able to see Stephen (now elder) Moyer at the airport next monday. We did divisions with some zone leaders after lunch. We followed up with one of the ladies that we had found on Wednesday- Gertrudis. Her daughter and husband listened in on the lesson about the Book of Mormon and really seemed to like it. They all committed to read it- we will see how things roll out. Later we visited a less active family and spent the rest of the day looking for people that we had contacted throughout the week. None of them were really there- but we had a good day. This week hasn´t been the smoothest, but I have been enjoying the work, mostly because I haven´t been able to work like this in a while. I guess I´m just getting prepared for the type of work that I´m going to see in my last area. That was my week. It was pretty basic, nothing too exciting. If I remember anything else I´ll drop a little note later on.

No comments: