Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Things are Going Good
Things are going good with me. I am still here in the offices. We thought we were done with making changes on transfers, but things have kept coming up and we are still not completely positive where some people are going. President is coming to the offices right now and we are going to finish things up. The good thing is that tomorrow, I no longer am the assistant and all the stress that comes with the job will be relieved off my back. From now on my p-day will be on Mondays. Starting tomorrow. I don´t know when I am going to papantla because my new companion still hasn´t arrived here from the MTC and they don´t have visas yet, so we´ll see how long it takes. (update- it looks like they are coming on June 1st. So I have another week here just chilling in the offices. P.S. I hope those razor refills get here soon, my face doesn´t like the one I´m using right now.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment