Monday, May 18, 2009

Tough Day

It was good to talk to everyone on Mother´s day. It is crazy to think that I´ll be home in exactly 3 months. It is going to go by so quickly. This week was good. Monday a group of elders came in for special interviews with president so we had to go babysit them in the offices pretty much all day. Later on Tuesday we shipped them off to their new areas and headed out to work in our area. It was a tough day. We didn´t have any appointments show up but we read the book of mormon with roberto and he really liked it and then visited Diana, the girl that goes to institute. She is being more difficult than I thought she would be, but her 15 year old brother looks golden. We talked with him about the book of mormon and baptism and he pretty much agreed to be baptized if he found out the book of mormon was true- now we only need to let the spirit do its work. I hope he gets an answer.

No comments: