Sunday, May 3, 2009

Monday April 27, 2009

Today was kind of calm, we were just at the stake center pretty much all day during interviews. It was interesting to see all the people walking around with their face masks on, not wanting to contract the swine flu. Two zones were interviewed, so it took quite a while to finish up. I was in charge of passing out the materials that each area had asked for and answering any other questions the elders had. Also during the interviews me and my companion went with Hna. Moss to shop for mattress pads to accomodate elders sleeping over in other areas and also she wanted to look for hand sanitizer to battle against the flu. After everything was taken care of we ate at Subway (I miss Ned's) and then met up with the Zone Leaders. Seeing how it was their pday, we got a little bit of time to write, but I didn't have the tools necessary to write you a legitimate letter. I did send letters to other people to be able to dedicate all my time on this letter though.

No comments: