Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tuesday April 21, 2009

We had zone conference. I had to take three trips in the van from the house to the institute building. We loaded about 26 elders that needed a ride in there. I was there for the opening, but then went back to the offices with our senior couple (Elder & Sister Batt) to update the list of missing baptismal records so that we could get the elders on the ball to turn them in. I got there at lunch and then we had the second part where the new elders bear testimonies and the President and Sister Moss speak. It is always soo good. Afterwards the three new elders that didn't arrive last week got here to Tampico. Two of my ex companions were getting them, so I had a chance to spend time with 4 of my 9 companions that I've had in the mission.

No comments: