Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Ramblings
That´s pretty crazy about the bees infesting our house. And Random. But it´s good that they´re all cleared out. It´s good to hear that dad is healing well and getting up the strength to go to church. Keep it up papi! I laughed out loud when you told me that Abigail ate her frozen chicken nugget. What a goof. It´s good to hear that the dogs made it back safe and sound. I´m jealous you are finally seeing Collin. And that Trav and Steph are visiting. I can´t wait to make a New York trip to see them. It´s good to hear the family is all together (except me and aubs). Well It´s taken me about 6 hours to get this letter finished up. I hope you understand it. I think I keep wanting to put the word ¨that¨ in the middle of my sentences but the grammar check on word keeps telling me its not correct . Love you all and I hope you continue to be great! Elder Evans
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment