Sunday, February 1, 2009
Anoter Great Week! :)
Things are going well. I did get that package- the carmel corn was a little stale, but i still eat it. Thanks for the pics and the calendar- i liked it a lot. I had already gotten that christmas book last year, but thanks anyways. Mom did i get money from you in my account? we were cleaning the other day and my companion accidentally threw away my belt because he thought it was garbage. I think that´s a signal that i need an new belt. I also ripped the butt of a pair of pants kicking around a soccer ball. School starts the 24th huh? A whole week after i get home. . . fun. . . Overall it has been a great week. Next week i´m going down to Poza Rica again to do divisions with the Zone leaders down there. It should be fun. Well, i love you lots, stay safe and enjoy life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment