Monday, February 23, 2009
Tidbits from Trevor
I´m not sure what i want for my bday still, just put whatever in there I guess.That´s cool that marcus got to go and stay with travis, they finally got a visitor from home. How close is steph to having her baby? Keep me updated. Who was it that didn´t choose a baby name for 9 months? I missed out on that news. That´s awesome you got to see chad. I miss that kid. I have no idea what movies ¨inkheart¨ and ¨taken¨ are- but you should just add those to the ¨movies worth seeing¨ list for when I get home. No, we aren´t having problems with our money right now. The dollar is worth a lot right now, so things are pretty cheap dollar wise. Right now 1 dollar is worth like 14.5 pesos. I found a pair of pants at walmart for 150 pesos which turned out to be 10 bucks. It´s not a bad pair of pants either. The mission should always pay the missionaries´ rent and utilities. That´s really weird that the mission isn´t giving them enough for that. Sounds to me like the native companions are taking advantage of their arrongant (and sometimes wealthy) gringo comps. Just kidding. but maybe true. . . Things are great. The gospel is true. Love you lots. Elder Evans V
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment