Monday, February 23, 2009

Searching out the One

Wednesday I left REALLY early back to Tampico and slept pretty much the whole way. Getting back we had a meeting with President and started planning the next transfer. It was cool to see how it all works and be able to help with the future of the mission. Afterwards we did divisions with the other zone leaders, but here in Tampico (well actually it was Altamira- there are three cities here- Tampico, altamira, and Madero). It was cool, even though i was soo tired. One cool thing that happened was that I was walking and a kid started to ask us a question- I recognized him as a member from Cañada and started talking to him, then I wanted to say hi to his parents to say Hi to him. After seeing his parents I realized that they weren´t members- i had only taught their boy along with his friends while I was in Cañada. We started talking with his parents and they told us that thier son had told them he had talked with us, but never found us again. They had moved but agreed to listen to the missionaries in the new area. I also found another less active family that had moved away from cañada.

No comments: