Monday, February 16, 2009
Soccer, a Run, and Football Americano
We went to play soccer at the church building and planned on bringing less actives, but it turned out that no one showed up. In our area there is the Laguna del Carpintero so my comp asked if I wanted to run around the Lagoon. I agreed but forgot how long it had been since I had done serious running. We ran around one side and i was beat. When we barely started going I already had a cramp and felt like throwing up. We were going to go home, but didn´t have any money and the other elders couldn´t pick us up- so we had to run/walk the rest of the way home. So I ran about 2 miles after all was said and done. It was tough, but suprisingly I woke up today and wasn´t too sore. We went to the beach for P-day but wasn´t really up for playing soccer or anything. We kicked around a ball and threw around a football and called it a day. Everything is great. I am doing well. I love you so much and thank you for what you do for me. Have and awesome week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment