Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lost-One Companion

Wednesday I went to the other side of town and did divisions with the zone leader from the other zone in posa, Elder Porter. He´s a cool guy and we had a good time pretty much knocking doors all day. We ate a good lunch and afterwards it started to rain a bit. We started hiking up a hill looking for a house and it started raining harder. We got pretty soaked. We found about 3 people that seemed interested and taught one of them. Haha, it was pretty funny, we were riding a bus and Elder Porter told me to hurry and get off, so once i get to the bottom of the stairs, the bus starts moving, so what do i do? I jump off. The funny part is that my comp stayed on the bus as it took off down the road. It was a funny situation. Luckily the bus didn´t get too far before my comp was able to get off. Thursday I got to Tampico at about 1 after a 5 hour long bus ride. I was tired. We worked in our area and visited less active families and our investigators. Nothing too special happened. We haven´t met with Jonathan since monday, i hope we see him sometime soon.

No comments: