Monday, February 16, 2009
On the Road Again
Wednesday I went to Valles pretty late, the bus didn´t leave from Victoria until 10:30 but I got to Valles to do divisions with Elder Aguilar. He is a great missionary, but just works way different than I did in my old area- so it was cool and weird to be there at the same time. I got to see my convert Ana and give her the Bible and Triple Combination that i had bought her along with photos. And she gave me a card that she had made thaking me for helping find the gospel. It was awesome. Thursday morning I came back to Tampico and we had a short meeting with President Moss. Later I went out with the Zone Leader here in Tampico. I was getting pretty tired after 3 days of divisions and traveling, but we ended the night well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment