Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy V-Day!

Happy Valentine´s day to you too. I hope it goes well for you. I have not gotten the package that you sent. The last time the materials secretary went to the post office was thursday(?) and it hadn´t arrived, and he didn´t go friday or today. It very well could be sitting there calling my name wanting to be opened. Until monday (maybe). My week was good, I spent most of it doing divisions with the Zone leaders. We haven´t met with Jonathan for quite a while, he fell through on a couple occasions and now can´t quite find time amidst school to talk with us. He didn´t make it to church last week. I introduce myself to the ward finally, after 3 weeks of being there. Sergio´s dad still hasn´t come down from wherever he is in the US, so we postponed the baptism until next sunday. He would have gotten baptized tomorrow.

No comments: