Sunday, January 25, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Everyone told me getting here that the first and last week are the busiest here in the offices. I got to experience that this past week. I like life here and am having a great time. So much has gone on this week and it has all kind of mushed together. I can´t really remember every detail, but if one thing wasn´t happening, it was another. Last sunday we went to a stake conference and heard from Richard G. Scott and Thomas S. Monson via satelite. They were some great talks. Later I kind of followed elder morgan (the old assistant) with his mom while he said goodbye to some of the families here. Later we came to the offices to receive all the numbers from the zone leaders and later call all the zones to tell them their tranfers. We ended up getting home at about 12.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, big change since i last checked up on ya! congrats!!! when i was down in uruguay, we would totally spoil the office elders by bringing them brownies & stuff, so i hope you get spoiled too! keep workin hard trevor!