Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Travelling and Wasting Time

Thursday i went 1 hour 1/2 to mante to pick up the other district leader but had to wait around another hour and a half to go back to valles, even thought when we got our tickets the earlier bus still hadn`t left. o well. It was pretty sad because in Valles we didn`t have much success that day, we contacted a referral- federico and his wife Reina. The elders visited with them about a year ago maybe and they seem interested again. That night my old comp elder avila came to valles to do divisions with me the next day. I had to leave at like 6 from valles to be able to get back at a reasonable hour. We visited some less actives and recent converts and then at about 6 he had to go back to tampico. I was supposed to go to tampico with the other assistant, but they were running low on time. I was pretty bummed. That night we had a ward party and it was a lot of fun. There were less actives and investigators there and everyone had a good time.

No comments: