Sunday, January 25, 2009

Go Cardinals!

That is awesome about the Cardinals! I knew they were in the running to go to the super bowl two weeks ago when i was in valles. We were going to eat at a nice breakfast buffet and the man next to me was reading the newspaper. I looked over and saw a full page picture of a cardinal player and thought ¨wow, that´s weird, the cardinals in the newspaper. . . especially here in mexico.¨ then i read the caption and saw that it said that they were one game away from going to the super bowl. i was so suprised- i didn´t even know that the playoffs were going on! That is pretty cool. I found out they were going when we were eating with president moss on monday. He told me how they won the game against the eagles.

No comments: