Saturday, January 17, 2009

Surprise!

I did get your email. I´m glad you got mine because otherwise it would be a sad Pday here in the offices. yes that is correct I am now here in Tampico a little bit early because the President has called me to be his new assistant. Prettty crazy eh? I´ve always thought it was a possibility, but never thought it would actually happen. Its pretty weird- i don´t feel like i should be here, but I know the President is inspired and the Lord sees something in me that can help the mission. I got that call on Tuesday morning, and by wednesday morning I was headed out to Tampico to be able to get into the swing of things and to be ready here when the new elders get here. I haven´t done much here so far, ive just learned my duties, acompanied the assistants and helped with what i could here and there. It has been pretty fun, and definitely a change in scene. There are a lot of americans here right now, so i´m getting to work on my english! My comp is Elder Avila again. I am pleased, we get together well and only had one transfer together in Valles as zone leaders.

No comments: