Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Zone Conference

Thursday was the Zone Conference and it went fairly well. Elder Dr. Thomas, the psycologist came and talked to us again, but pretty much gave us the same shpiel as in January, but it was good, I love that guy, he`s so happy and taught me how to be happier here and in life. Too bad that he`s leaving though. But we didn`t have too much time to give our training after that- it went by pretty quick, we didn`t finish everything that we had planned. It went good I think- I still have some work to do to become a better teacher in front of a lot of people. I only lost my train of thought once and couldn`t really think of what I was saying. But my comp bailed me out, and everything went well. I talked about Exaltation and Obedience. Later Sister Moss shared a talk with us that Elder Holland gave in the Mexico MTC, and it was pretty much the same talk he gave to us when I was in the MTC. It`s a good talk. Later we visited a family from my comps old area in Victoria and headed off to Valles again.

No comments: