Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sunday Was Good

Sunday was good, I was a bit disappointed when Karla didn´t show up for church on Sunday. We decided we would call her and ask why she wasn´t there. She straight up told us she was a little bit sick, that she had diarrhea. haha I thought it was awesome that she was so up front with us. We invited her to come to the last hour (luckily we have sacrament meeting last) but I didn´t think she was going to come. but then out of no where she showed up! I was so happy it was awesome. She thought church was great, she only complemented about how there was a lack of reverence- which is true. The branch and two wards that I have been in here in Mexico have been irreverent ones. I don´t know if all of them are like that.

I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve the Lord here in Mexico. At times its difficult to focus on the fact that we really are doing lots of good for lots of people. Sometimes you get caught in the day to day of the mission and don´t realize what a great blessing it is to represent the Lord. I just keep praying that i can always do a better job.

No comments: