Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ciudad Valles

It still really doesn`t feel like I`m a zone leader, but things are going well. Its just I`ve always had a lot of respect for my zone leaders and I`ve looked up to them- I just don`t feel like I`m of that caliber right now. But President Moss has a lot of faith in us and knows we can help make the mission more successful. I have been feeling great here in my new area. It`s called Loma Bonita. Valles is a pretty hot area, I think its a dryer heat though. This whole week it has been pretty cloudy and rainy so it hasn`t been hot at all. Valles isn`t too big, but isn`t that small. There are 10 elders here in the city, it only has 1 stake. There aren`t any burger kings, but it has a couple bigger grocery stores here and has a Dominoes and a Pizza Hut. My new companion is Elder Avila from Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua. He has one transfer more than me in the mission. We get along well, he is a funny guy. Everything is good.

No comments: