Thursday, September 25, 2008

Small World

The world is so small. A sister here said she had family in Mesa and went out to get a picture of the family. I didn`t recognize them, but she said there last name is Mho. I didn`t recognize the name at first, but she said they lived in front of the temple (which means they went to Mesa High). Later she went on to say that one of the sons died while lifting weights, but she couldn`t remember his name. Later the light bulb clicked and I remembered that he was on Trav`s wrestling team in high school, and his name was Ghandi. It was quite the coincedence. She is his aunt I think, and the ex stake president is his 1st cousin once removed or something like that. Also Elder Fisher knew a kid from the Mesa Swim Team, Bear Behrman- who left his sophomore year to Utah, but came back to swim his senior year here. Also a new elder that came in had met Preston Noble from my volleball team in the MTC.

No comments: