Thursday, September 25, 2008

Trip to Tampico

Thursday we traveled to Tampico to go to the concilio- a meeting with President Moss, the assistants and all the Zone Leaders. The Assistants give us a training on what we are going to teach in Zone Conference the next week. We got to Tampico a little early and went and visited a family from my comps old area. Later we went to the office house and slept there with about 10 other elders. It was pretty fun. Friday we ate waffles, and me and the other elder from Arizona had made a special request for peanut butter to put on our waffles. It was just like home. . . But later we had the training and got to hear from President Moss. It was good, I hope I can transfer the message well to the missionaries in the zone. I am pretty excited though, our zone has a lot of potential. We don`t really have any lazy missionaries or elders that like to cause problems, so I think it will go well. I have a lot of faith in the elders here. Later we ate Sloppy Jo`s and headed off to our area. Its about 3 hours from Tampico to Cuidad Valles, we waited an hour to leave and got back at about 9. It was a great trip.

No comments: