Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Elder Evans vs. Goat!
Saturday was pretty much the same story with visiting the less actives and looking for people from the list. We also visited some recent converts. The husband of a recent convert family seems excited to be a member (which is awesome) he just can`t seem to quit smoking. His interest in the church has just barely come around and we are going to work with him to see if he can join his family. Haha, that day we were going to visit them and there was a goat standing in the middle of the road. He looked like a mean goat, so I distracted him by throwing a leaf and continued walking. As I looked back, he had lowered his head and was charging after me ready to give me a head butt. It caught me off guard and I barely made it out of his reach before he didn`t have any more slack on his rope. Later I was distracting the goat with a branch while my comp passed and it got close to head butting me again. It gave me quite the scare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
ha ha!!! love the goat story!!! sis evans, i have a letter for trevor, but i can't find where i put his address anywhere!!! can you please e-mail it to me? beckyhamblin10 [at] yahoo [dot] com
thanks so so much!
Post a Comment