I am now here in Valles, San Luis Potosi. Everything is good, I am healthy and safe. It was weird to finally leave Poza Rica, it seemed to jump up on me all of the sudden. We had started the new system of work- searching out all of the members from the list. The good thing is that we have a couple of older sisters in the ward that know pretty much everyone and can tell us what happened to a lot of the members there. But I guess I won´t get to fininsh that project, I´ll just have to start again here in my new area. Saturday night I got quite a surprise. I got a call from President Moss and he said that he just likes to call his zone leaders a little early before transfers come around. I was dumbfounded, I didn´t know what to say. I was thinking that it was a possibility to be called as ZL, but it was more like a 50 50 possiblilty for me. It feels weird, it doesn´t feel like I should be in that position. I have always looked up to my zone leaders and now I´m in that spot. The good news is that we have a lot of good Elders in the zone and I think overall we will have a lot of success here in Ciudad Valles.
I didn´t get to say goodbye to too many people in the ward. All along we didn´t know which one of us was leaving for sure, so it would´ve been weird to say goodbye to people before hand, but then on Sunday when I knew I was leaving for sure practically no one came to church because it was raining so hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment