Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Que?

Well, things are going good. I feel like I have a big responsibility to help out my companion, so that will keep me pretty busy. It´s definitely different than I thought it would be. I would like to speak more spanish with him, but he doesn´t understand my spanish and I don´t understand his spanish, so its pretty bad. But he is trying so it can´t go anywhere but up from here. I love you lots and can´t believe that Aubs is getting home in less than 4 weeks. I don´t remember if there was anything else I wanted to tell you. If you have pictures of Reddin in Papantla send them to me please, or tell him to sent pics of him here in Papantla via email or something. I hope everything continues to go well for you. I love you lots. Bye. Elder Evans

No comments: