Friday, June 19, 2009

The Humidity is a Beast!

Things are going good here in Papantla. It is really hot and wet. I just heard yesterday that 6 of the 9 greenies are coming in tomorrow. I most likely am getting one of them. The companion I have right now is E. Eichelberg and he goes home in about a week. But he´s going to Tampico with me and not coming back. Right now he is a traveling elder and is helping filling holes in the mission where people still don´t have their companions and things. Humidity is just a pain. I long for the dry weather again. I always have to have the fan on me or else drops of sweat just fall from my face. I definitely got spoiled in the offices with the AC though.

ME, Elder Eichelberg, Elder Avila, Elder Avila (yes, they are brothers)

No comments: