Monday, June 8, 2009
I'm In Papantla!
You are correct, I am in Papantla as of now and it is an interesting place. I am liking the vibe. The only thing that I´m not liking too much are the hills and the humidity. This is by far the most humid place I´ve been in thus far. I now know why Reddin told me I would be wet for 2 years straight. So far we have just gotten to know the area and have met members and investigators and things like that. My new companion still hasn´t arrived from the mtc, so what do they do? Give me someone who´s about to end their mission. It worked out really well though because his first area was Papantla in the same ward, so he´s showing me the ropes which makes it much easier. The ward is looking pretty skimpy, I guess the Bishop just has a difficult personality. But I have already met a lot of members that are really nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
i was just reading the blogg and the intresting part is that his older brother the one that served the mission in papantla was serving under my dads mission. Mission Veracruz mexico and my dad actually remmebers him as being a really good missionary. exitos!!
Post a Comment