Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"Greenie" is "verde"!

I am doing great. Tuesday I went to Tampico and got there around 9ish. It was fun to be around/talk with all the office staff that is still there in the office houses. I got my haircut and started washing my clothes that I had brought up from Papantla. Wednesday morning I was in the offices getting things off of the computer that I had left and organizing other things that I needed from the offices for my area. The new guys were getting trained and then went off to immigration to get their papers in order. Later we went to the mission house and recieved the training from the Assistants and Pres. and sister Moss. It was pretty sad, it was the last time I´m going to see them here. They did give me a picture of them with a little note on the back though. It was nice. We got paired up with our new companions, mine is Elder Lewis from Eden, Utah. He is a really good guy, but fits the definition of ¨verde¨ perfectly. He really does not understand a lick of spanish and still has a long way to go to speak so that the people understand. He´s pretty quiet and not too outgoing, so that helps me with being more talkative with the people. At around 5 we got on the bus and made the journey back to Papantla. We got home at around 10:15, unpacked and hit the sack.




Me, My Hijo (Elder Lewis), Pres. and Sister Moss

No comments: