Sunday, August 9, 2009

Time is Getting Short!

This week was good. Time is winding down. It is pretty crazy, because at times I don´t realize that i´ll be home so soon. I was talking with someone about baseball and all of the sudden it occured to me that i soon will be able to see games and that I´ll see the world series too. I think it just seemed to me that leaving wasn´t really going to happen and that I was just going to keep on serving my mission. It is going to come all at once at the end i think. We found a couple new investigators, I don´t think they´ll progress much, but it was nice to be able to teach while tracting. We visited martha and taught her about testimony. On Tuesday we had interviews with President Call. He is a great man and is exactly what the mission needs right now. Sister call is so nice. It´s too bad that I won´t be able to get to know them better, but at the same time it´s okay because it´s going to be a bit different with the logistics of the mission.

I'm Huge - Me with a Luchador mask on

Me in a big graveyard in Papantla

No comments: