Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Last Letter From Mexico

I can´t believe that this is the last letter I´ll be writing home from Mexico. It has gone by all so fast. I am very excited but pretty nervous at the same time. It will all be good. This week went well. It was kind of slower but we did make progress with some people. I forgot my planner at home, so I can´t really remember much, but I will do my best. On Tuesday we visited Martha and talked with her about prayer. I think what makes me saddest about leaving is that I´m not going to be here when she goes to church and gets baptized. She was one of my first investigators here in Papantla and we have learned a lot together. It was awesome to see how much she´s changed and grown. We were able to find Alejandro on his way home which was awesome because our appointment with him last satruday fell through.

1 comment:

•stephanie• said...

thanks for your comment, trevor.
i wish i'd known about your blog earlier.
i just can't read enough missionary letters.
i love them all!
welcome home.
perhaps you'll be speaking in our ward soon?