Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Blessings

Friday we went to an early appointment which fell, but then we finished contacting the street and found a lady that was interested in on of the Finding Faith in Christ videos. Too bad I won´t be able to visit with her. After lunch we went with Martha and I kind of realized something was bothering her. I guess she is having problems with her daughter that lives with her and her other kids don´t really have contact with her so she feels really alone and is worrying a lot about the future. She has been reading the Gospel Principles book and read that we can give blessings. She asked for one and I had the opportunity to give it to her. We started to talk to her and comfort with passages from the scriptures and she got better. It was a good lesson. I just hope the ward can do a good job with fellowshipping her and doing more activities and visits to help her out.

No comments: