Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Slow Week

This week was a little slower. I guess my companion´s stomach is not used to eating some of the food that I´ve been eating for 23 Months. It was a good week, but our tracting efforts didn´t come out too successful. Martha is continuing strong. She paid her tithing this week even though she can´t go to church until august and plans on paying every week. I am pretty content because she is pretty golden and will be a baptism for elder Lewis once I leave. We taught a new old lady that went to the baptism named bertha. She is pretty old but still capable of baptism. She acts pretty weird around my companion though, I think he thinks she´s pretty scary. Gaspar and Margarita are still having problems with their in-laws and so that is holding up the wedding I think. They have changed a lot to get to where they are, but they still lack a little bit of faith and obedience. We weren´t able to find them all week after Tuesday.

1 comment:

celeste said...

I'm finding your blog most informative. My son Elder Ethan Wolfe enters the MTC on July 29th with final destination being the Tampico Mexico Mission. We are from Tennessee,the Chattanooga Stake. As a mom, I would appreciate any words of advice or any recommendations for my son. Contact me at celestewolfe@comcast.net