Friday, July 10, 2009
Laundry Day
Wednesday we washed our clothes (in a sink with a brush). since last september I haven´t washed by hand. In Abasolo I had a lot of extra money because there wasn´t much to spend it on, so i´d use it to take all the clothes to the landramat lady. She´d give us a discount, so it was nice. In Cañada I took all my clothes to a laundrimat, but then in Poza Rica I´d wash shirts and garments by hand and take pants and socks to the laundrimat. In Valles, we didn´t have a sink to wash in, but an hermana would wash our clothes for a discount. In the offices we had washing machine. Today the family that lives below us fixed their washing machine, so we used it. It was nice. So that is the story of how I´ve cleaned my clothes on my mission. Did you realize I don´t know how to spell laundromat? Later we planned everything for the baptism and later went to a family home evening and watched those animated classics scripture movies. Pres. Moss also left that day. I still haven´t met President Call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment