Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just Stuff

I guess they assasinated an apostate group leader named LeBaron in Chihuahua, but that gives the news media a perfect reason to name him the ¨Mormon Leader in Mexico¨ and lead people to believe that the church is something it´s not. Oh well. That´s great to hear about the dbacks. and sad about the mesa pools being shut down. I hope the book shelves in my room don´t look too tacky. Speaking of things like that- all my pictures and music are still on the computer downstairs, right? I really hope nothing has happened to all that stuff. My greenie is doing good. I feel bad that he hasn´t progressed more in the month he´s been here, but it doesn´t help that I have to teach him correct english before spanish. (as in- what is an adjective, noun, etc) He´s doing great though and has not complained once.

No comments: