Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Testimonial of Conference

This week was great! General conference was awesome- I`m kicking myself for always being asleep in the basement in the past years. It is such a treat to hear from the Lord`s servants in these days. I love seeing all the apostles and hearing of the news that has happened in the past six months. I agree with President Monson when he said that the last six months have flew by. I enjoyed so many of the talks I don`t know where to start- Elder Bednars on prayer, Elder Hollands, Elder Eyrings, the one on sacrament, the one on unity, Elder Uchdorfs during priesthood. All of them were great. I am just sad that I can`t do everything they counseled all at once. But with the notes I took and the Ensign that comes out I will be set to be better every day. Once again we had the seperate TV in English and there were three of us Americans there watching together. It is always fun to have all the missionaries there in their suits with all the members there too. There is only one stake here in Valles, so all the elders were there.

Elders from Valles (minus 2) at Conference

No comments: