Wednesday we did an ol` switch a roo, my comp came up and dropped off one district leader, and picked up the other one. I headed off to a new area with the other companion. He only has one transfer in the mission, and it was his first day working without his trainer in charge. It was a pretty tiring day, we walked a lot to different houses, but most of them couldn`t visit or weren`t there. We walked in circles all day, nonstop. I was quite glad to get home and get in bed.
Thursday I got back to my area right before lunch and later we visisted Jose Luis, and then Leyda. Little by little Jose is quitting smoking. Leyda is the investigator that I found with Elder Mendez last week. We were finally able to visit with her again and we gave her the Book of Mormon. She feels like an awesome person, if she completes with her commitments I know she`ll recieve an answer. She had gone to church a couple times 15 years ago in Tabasco when the missionaries invited her, and she had remembered the name Nefi (Nephi) from that time. It was pretty cool. I`m pretty sure on Thursday we visited Antonia too. She still doesn`t feel like she`s ready for baptism. Its getting pretty hard to hear the same thing over and over, even when we resolve all of her doubts for her. she`s such a good person, but for some reason is afraid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment