Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Maybe a Baptism?

Wednesday was good. We went to an appointment with a less active we found, but she didn´t show up. We spent that day finding people from the lists. On Sunday and Tuesday I was supposed to interview an investigator from another area for baptism. He didn´t show up, so the Elders kind of cancelled the baptism. They went to the chapel to tell the people that showed up that there wasn´t going to be a baptism. But it turns out that the guy (Angel) showed up and wanted to be baptized. So the Elder called me and asked if I could go to the church and do and interview. We went and I interviewed him, but the water in the font stopped filling, and there was only one member from the ward that was there. The counselor decided that it would be better to baptize him on Saturday.

No comments: