Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Have Been Out A Year!


Friday was a good day. I completed a year in the mission!! It was pretty crazy. It was weird to talk to an Elder from my generation about the MTC a year ago. It doesn´t seem quite so long ago. It´ll be interesting to see how fast this next year goes. I am excited, things had gotten slow in the work, but also Friday we had zone conference and talked about being anxiously engaged in this work. President Moss gave an awesome talk and I am pumped once again to go and find people to help. It also helped because I got a good letter from my last companion and I also got a letter from Jose and Mayra (converts from Abasolo) and that made me pretty happy. They are still doing great it seems like.But also Friday night me and Elder Rigby got together, ate pizza, and burned our shirts to celebrate the one year mark.

No comments: