Monday, April 13, 2009

A Bible, A Bible

Monday was kind of a blur.
Tuesday I headed out early at 8:00 on a bus down south to Poza Rica to do divisions. After about four and a half hours I arrived to my destination and started working with the Zone leaders there. I had a very good time- Elder Porter and Juarez are good friends and we had a good time contacting for a bit and trying to visit new investigators for the second time. We went and played soccer with some 5 youth that were also referrals. They listened well and had good questions but afterwards wouldn´t accept our pamphlet because ¨it wasn´t the bible¨. They got pretty stubborn about not being able to believe in the book of mormon because ¨it isn´t the bible¨. We explained everything to them clearly and said that they would never be able to if they didn´t pray with faith. They were so adament about it, more than anyone I have ever taught.

No comments: