Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Very Good Day

Saturday was good- we visited a reference and she was so nice and we felt the spirit a lot. She might not be prepared to get baptized at this time, but I know our message helped her out a lot. Later we went to visit the converts of my comp in his old area, to help them go back to church (it worked). Later we went out to eat with an hna. from the other ward becaue our whole ward went to the temple. We ended up eating seafood and I really liked it. I thought I didn`t eat fish and seafood because I didn`t like it, but that`s not it at all. I didn`t eat it because you never really cooked it mom. Later we were invited to a birthday party by an investigator and we went there to support her family. It was a lot of fun. Later we went to the Cultural Ceremony for the Rededication of the Mexico City Temple. It was cool. President Monson and Eyring went and spoke. President Eyring talked about how his dad and granpa were Mexican citizens so coming to Mexico was like ¨coming home¨ President Monson talked about how he loved the Mexican people and how he had a Mexican friend in elementary school and they were always late to school cause his mom would force them to eat enchiladas. He also sang a little song in Spanish that he learned in his Spanish class. It was hilarious. Later the youth did all their dances. The program was good, the sound and music was just a litte bit off. The dances were long at times, but all in all it was a good night.

No comments: