First District in Valles
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Another Good Week
This week was good. I am doing great. My companion and I have gotten more accustomed to each other, and everything is good. He is a bit strange at times, and is a work-a-holic. It amazes me at time. But he is so nice and I can learn a lot from him. That picture of the missionaries in masks was taken without me unforutnately. It was taken when I went to mante on divisions with the district leaders. I was disappointed though, cause the elders from mante had taken a picture like that, and I wanted one with my district, but they didn`t wait. We can just pretend like i`m one of those missionaries in the back. It sounds like all is well with the new nephew. Its soo good to finally have him here, it seems like I`ve been waiting forever. He looks good, keep the pictures coming. . . This week was all right, even though we spent it doing other things. Our only whole day of work was wednesday. Tuesday we had District meeting and got aquainted with each other. It was finally good not to have to give the lesson. Later we worked a little bit, then my comp went to write his family. Then we ate, and later talked to members trying to find less active members from the list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment