Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The first Baptism

Notes for Trevor, "Sunday was the baptism! It was so awesome, I woke up happy and couldn´t help but smiling all day. Its really true what D&C 18: 10, 15-16 says. What´s great is that they are so excited and so willing to obey the commandments. It was so awesome, the place we had the baptism was so beautiful, and I think even more beautiful because of what was experienced there (kinda like the people of alma and the waters of mormon). But yes, I was so grateful for the opportunity I had to participate in that sacred ordinance. It was great" See pictures below








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! congrats trevor! glad everything is going good for you & you are having success!!!

Jungle Boys said...

Trevor!! this is kashe. i enjoy the blog. it is good to see you are doing great in tampico! i have the address for that mission since matt served there so i will get a letter off to you here pretty soon. hope all is well.