Monday, April 7, 2008

Update


Trevor is doing well and is now serving in Tampico instead of Abasolo. He just had transfers and found out that he and his companion will stay together for another month and a half. He is finally getting accustomed to life in Tampico, and enjoys that fact that there are more elders around so they can do stuff on pday. He said they have a few baptismal dates for this weeks and he will write more after they happen.

Here is a quote

"I´m having a blast, things are always difficult, but this is the Lord´s work and its great to see the changes in peoples life that know this is the true gospel. "

This is at the baptism of Ana.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. I am Dallas Skinner's mom and I have pictures of you and Dallas at the MTC. Dallas' mission is going great, he wouldn't want to be any other place, than serving a mission... We are so proud of you boys and the choices you have made to do this. I love the baptism pictures in the river. Best of luck to you.