Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Sweet is the Work!
Tuesday we visited with Ana and she taught US the plan of salvation. She works in another area and the elders that found her dropped by and taught her while she was watching her bosses house. When we got to her house she pulled out a diarama that she had made of the plan and exlained every part to us and also to her brother. It was really cool. Then we shared some donuts we had bought with her family. Later that day we went to Tampico for the concilio with president. I went to visit some of the people from CaƱada, but no one was home. But I did get to talk to Carolina and she said she was going to church every sunday and fulfilling with all the callings they giver her. I was so excited to hear that. I wasn`t really sure how she was doing in the church. But everything is great! Concilio was good, the only bad part was that president moss wasn`t in town and we didn`t go to the mission house to eat waffles. We had it in the high council room in the stake and only the assistants were there. It was fun though. Now 5 of the six americans from our MTC district are Zone leaders now. it was fun to be around and talk to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
wow, that would be such a neat experience for your investigator to be teaching YOU!
Post a Comment